Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 34

It's been a little while since I've last posted, but don't fret, I'm still going strong. This week seems to have been a hectic one, with work keeping me busy most of the days. Haven't really had any big urges, except for one day, I think it was Thursday night I just really felt like googling pretty women. I'm kinda surprised how well I've been doing. I mean as far as the urge, that almost always is gonna be there, but the feeling inside when you consciously turn down the urge. For me it just seems to be getting stronger, which is a good sign. It is becoming easier and easier to "just say no." I'm finally past the first month, the first of many I hope. I'm getting close to my previous record, and I'm excited. I hope you are staying strong as well.

No comments: