Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 5

First work week into the second attempt, and everything is going good. No real urges yet, which is always a good thing. Unfortunately my wife and I haven't really been intimate lately, which is one way that I usually start to get urges, but that hasn't really affected me. It's not that neither of us want to, but it just seems that we've been really busy as of late, which isn't a really good excuse. I know sex is an important part of marriage, and we need to make it a bigger priority. Other than that, I'm just glad to meet the other individuals that have started blogging recently. As I have said, if you are struggling with the same problem as us all, you have no idea how much the blog helps. This weekend should be pretty tame. I usually only have urges during the week if any. Superbowl will be fun to watch. I'll try to post sometime this weekend, but if not I will definitely post on Monday.

No comments: